Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2011



I know I wasn't going to host another reading challenge, but I couldn't help myself :) I love cozy mysteries and I want to read more of them this year. To find out exactly what a cozy mystery is, check out Cozy-Mystery.com. This site is dedicated to cozy mysteries and does a great job of defining them as well as giving a list of cozy mysteries. This challenge is NOT restricted to what is on their list, it's just to be used as a guideline in case you need some hints on what to read.

So, here are the rules...

1. Choose the level you wish to participate:

Level 1 - Snoop - Read 1-6 books
Level 2 - Investigator - Reading 7-12 books
Level 3 - Super Sleuth - Read 13 or more books

2. The challenge runs from January 1, 2011 and ends December 31, 2011

This is another challenge that I will be participating in this year. My list of books that I will be reading is as follows:

1. Fool's Puzzle - Earlene Fowler
2. Wild Goose Chase - Terri Thayer
3.On What Grounds - Cleo Coyle
4. Eggs in Purgatory - Laura Childs
5. The Julius House - Charlaine Harris
6. One Two What Did Daddy Do - Susan Rogers Cooper
7.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! Good luck and have fun! Seems like you already have a great list prepared!

    ReplyDelete